Tuesday 19 August 2008

Dear God, THANK YOU!



Today you threw me a LIFE line....

I saw a hand right in front of my face or at least it looked like what I remember
a hand to look like
I could see it!
I almost grabbed it!
But was too scared it would pull away
So I kept looking at it
And the longer I looked the more
it seemed to dissappear
Until I'd blink and still find it there!!!

It is so dark out here!
In these deep salty waters
I don't even know how I've kept afloat
for three years - there is nothing here
not even a float-sel to hang on to

And now suddenly there is this hand!!

A Lifeline
How I am still alive I cannot tell you
I have been drowning for so long
I can't remember what swimming is
I have been dying for so long
I don't know what living is

And now there is a lifeline ! ? !
For me ? !

No comments: